DMCA & Copyright
Effective Date: 09/26/2023
Welcome to Qwurty, a platform committed to respecting the rights of copyright owners and creators. This page provides instructions for copyright holders who believe their copyrighted material is being used on Qwurty without authorization, in violation of their rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Please carefully read and follow these instructions to initiate a DMCA takedown request.
How to Submit a DMCA Takedown Request
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and you believe that copyrighted material is being used on Qwurty without your permission, you can submit a DMCA takedown request by providing the following information:
1. Detailed Description of the Copyrighted Material:
Provide a clear and specific description of the copyrighted material that you believe has been infringed. This should include:
- The title and description of the copyrighted work.
- The location (e.g., URL) on Qwurty where the infringing material is being used.
- Sufficient information to help us locate the content.
2. Your Contact Information:
Include your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. This information will be used to contact you regarding your request.
3. Proof of Ownership:
Attach evidence that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of the copyright owner. This may include:
- A copy of the copyright registration.
- A copy of the relevant license agreement.
- Any other documentation that establishes your ownership or authorization.
4. Statement of Good Faith Belief:
Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Statement Under Penalty of Perjury:
Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the request is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
6. Electronic Signature:
Sign the request electronically.
Submitting Your DMCA Takedown Request
Please send your complete DMCA takedown request, including all required information, to our designated DMCA agent at:
Processing of DMCA Takedown Requests
Once we receive a valid DMCA takedown request, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly review the request to ensure it complies with DMCA requirements.
- If the request is valid, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- We will notify the user who posted the content about the removal or disablement and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification if they believe their content was removed in error.
Users who believe their content was removed in error can submit a counter-notification in accordance with our DMCA policy. Instructions for filing a counter-notification can be found in our DMCA Policy.
For all DMCA-related inquiries or notifications, please contact our designated DMCA agent at:
Changes to These Instructions
Qwurty may update these DMCA takedown instructions from time to time to reflect changes in the law or our practices. Any updates will be posted on our platform.
These DMCA takedown instructions were last updated on 09/26/2023.